New pictures of my Nirve Switchblade Chopper

OK, I was supposed to post these a long time ago, but I kept thinking I would wash my bike first. Well, now it's kind of clean. I washed it, but then I drove it to the beach again.

Anyway, here is what it looks like now.

Side view
202_PICT0373_1.jpg

Custom exhaust made from two shower head extensions from Ace Hardware.
202_PICT0383_1.jpg

Giant 60 tooth sprocket up front and 30 tooth in the back to get the chain to go over and under the motor, instead of mounting the motor above the chain.
202_PICT0386_1.jpg

202_PICT0387_1.jpg

sweet!!!!!!!!!

sweet looking ride, mr azkronic is doing the same but with a nirve deviate. the motor is going to be mounted in the middle of the open frame area. this one does look really good. nice job

Thanks. I got about 500 miles on it so far, and it's a lot of fun to ride. I love the laid-back chopper seat placement.

I sealed the top tube of the frame and used it as a gas tank. That's why you can see the red fuel line coming down from the frame to the carburetor.

I didn't mean for the fuel line to be stretched tight. I installed new tubing a couple times, but I just realized that the tubing I have shrinks. Next time I replace it, I will have to try leaving a lot more slack to see how far it shrinks down.

Back