New pictures of my Nirve Switchblade Chopper

OK, I was supposed to post these a long time ago, but I kept thinking I would wash my bike first. Well, now it's kind of clean. I washed it, but then I drove it to the beach again.

Anyway, here is what it looks like now.

Side view
202_PICT0373_1.jpg

Custom exhaust made from two shower head extensions from Ace Hardware.
202_PICT0383_1.jpg

Giant 60 tooth sprocket up front and 30 tooth in the back to get the chain to go over and under the motor, instead of mounting the motor above the chain.
202_PICT0386_1.jpg

202_PICT0387_1.jpg

gas tank

looks fantastic if the engine ever seizes up on you youll develop huge calves

blaze thats one hot as# bike you did the hard things i didnt want to do but thats what inspired me to do one of the nirve bikes also. a great enginering feat i would say larry ca

Hey Blaze!!! I really like what you did with this bike! It looks so smooth and uncluttered. Just very nice lines. I want to build one just like it really. I also wanted to thank you for posting alot of pics and details of your project. It makes me alot more confident that I can pull this off. Hope I can call on you if I run into any major snags? Anyway just wanted you to know that your work has inspired me to give this a try. Excellent job!! Hellbilly

Daaaaaang that is way too cool. What a beautiful ride. Thanks for the info on the shower head extensions. Great job! An inspiration.

Back