NEW POLL! MBc T-Shirts Are Ready!

Global Shipping Fund For MBc Shirts?

• Total voters
i gotta get one too as long as its black it wont show the grease as bad all my cloths are staind from the stuff cuz im always mesin around with the thing my clothes are my favorite rag cuz i dont loose them i hope ...well:)...

ok...the word is that it's not felt we have enough interest (less than 40 votes right now)to justify a minimum order of 100...we'll be keeping a close eye on things and move forward as soon as we know it'll pay for itself, which is all we're after...gettin' the word out is our goal with the shirts, not profit.

dang, is the logo copyrighted or can I go and have one made or silk screen it myself?

Thanks. I really want to be wearing the colors when I ride into Ocean Park next year.

just a though
,, not sure what process that mbc had in mine to make t shirts ,,but if they were planning silk screen as you know the first one is the one that cost the money ,art work, and making plates ,,if you plan to spend money to get one made anyway it may be better to work with tom on art work and get the plates made at a central location ,so that now we would all have the same t shirt and also one step closer to get t shirts made for all member ,,

it would seem to me that it would not make sense to spend money on 2 sets of plates for silk screening , and as you know once the art work is done and the plates are made t shirts are just a phone call away ,,,silk screening seems to be one of the best ways to make t .shirts ,it don"t ware off ,,or peel off,and last for years

anyway this is just a thought that might save some money and one step closer to have t shirts available for all
japat

I think im gonna actually go down to the t-shirt place tomorrow and see what we can do. I really wanna get t-shirts and im willing to hang on to a bunch for a while if they don't sell right away.

I think im gonna actually go down to the t-shirt place tomorrow and see what we can do. I really wanna get t-shirts and im willing to hang on to a bunch for a while if they don't sell right away.

the no.were down a bit on the pole for t shirts ,,but when you take into account that the poll was for a t shirt that was not yet made and could not be seen ,then the poll no was not that bad if the aim for the first order was 100 ,
i think they will be sold instantly as soon as you post a pic

i sold allot of t shirts over the years and just a couple tips ,at least have 2 colors that really give you 3 colors because of the background ,, i always had better luck with 100 percent cotton , and always keep any extra t shirts you have on hand no smaller then large size ,,you can not sell a small size to a big person ,, but you can always sell a large size to a small person ,and most people like a loose t shirt ,and they always shrink a bit

its been a few years since i sold t shirts and most were silk screen ,, process has change , but i hope some tips above will help ,
japat

Back