NEW POLL! MBc T-Shirts Are Ready!

Global Shipping Fund For MBc Shirts?

• Total voters
Figure a xxl for me.

Yeah I want something loose fitting to cover my abs.... Which are currently about 6 inches behind my navel.

Count me in for one.

count me in....
hey Azk....don't be pickin on us xxl's...hehehe:LOL:
I'm trying....I do A sit-up...every morning when my alarm goes off!!

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

best get in on the first order if you want one before Christmas , ,,,this is a good gift ,, and the closer we get to Christmas the t. shirt factories will be busy , it all takes time art work has to be done ,and set up time ,then mailing time ,, better to be safe then sorry ,,

count me in for 2 large
thanks
japat

whan and how do I make my order for a size (M)
How much as well???
Nice to have something to show this site off.

needing a 100 minimum i am sure alot of people like me tom will take at least 3 or 4. i live in t-shirts and might want to think about some long sleeve ones also with winter coming for i would take 3 or 4 of them also. initial cost will be high and i for one have no problem pre-paying to help

Man I hope this takes off cause I would buy shirts but I would kill for a hoodie donning the emblem large in back and the web site in script down the sleeve or small in the heart area.
Hoodies would be worn daily in this fall weather when your motoring.
2XL for me,btw.

I agree with LF. Hoodies would be excellent. It has suddenly cooled off in Lower Alabama. The carefree summer riding may be ending.

is there any way to get iron on decals? Iron on the logo and a cool MotoredBikes.com logo on any clothing we wish? Is this maybe a more feasible way to get us all shirts at a cheap price. Then I could dress up what I got.

just a thought.

Yea iron on's don't seem to last but it would definetly cost less to produce and buy.
Now I would definetly go for iron on CLOTH PATCHES in different sizes. That you can sew on your favorite riding gear and you can be proud to don your stuff every day and not every other day cause your shirt is in the wash and you feel gross wearing the same black shirt every day even though you bought two of them but your friends won't believe you no matter how hard you try.

I didn't check prices but here's just one of many google has to offer:

http://ad-vantageemb.com/EmbroideredPatches.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
Back