NEW POLL! MBc T-Shirts Are Ready!

Global Shipping Fund For MBc Shirts?

• Total voters
G

gone_fishin

EDIT/Nov. 14: Scottm, Tom, & i have been wracking our brains in PM. it's very difficult to know where to go in our unofficial non-profit way.

so the question is

if the firm price of $15/per, regardless of quantity, was helping to contribute to a "shipping fund" that allowed all MB-Global members to pay the same price, would it be OK if we just left it at that?

we'll be giving more details as we get 'em. first run will probably be a one-color deal...don't worry, they'll be nice. logo on pocket, maybe no pocket, address on back. hopefully $20 or less total cost to you. the plan is non-profit, but a modest compensation for the person doing the shipping/handling is included.

right now, we need a poll of size requirements for a basic men's-t. it's multiple pick, so check all that apply...please don't vote if you don't intend to get one because the poll will also be a guide for how many we need.

i am so psyched!!!!

size

1 3x 1 med.

Augie this sounds soooooooooo kool on the other sites I have been on they had t shirts for the bikes and I weat them at the different "bike" rallies .....ya I know I am crazy but hay I ride a bike with a motor :D

Cookie

count me in....
hey Azk....don't be pickin on us xxl's...hehehe:LOL:
I'm trying....I do A sit-up...every morning when my alarm goes off!!

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I am 6' @ 235# and in a quality T-shirt an XL would do but not knowing if Haynes Beefy Tees are to be used...I opted for XXL. So what is it to ya? Are you the food police? ;)

When I hit 210# an XL will fit just fine. I need to loose another 25# to be able to get back into my leathers/rain gear for a m/c trip to Utah this early spring.

'davo, if you hit the "snooze" a few times you'll get more exercise :p

i can do a "flattering" (hah!) L...an XL is a good fit...an XXL is ok, and i can put it on over a jersey :cool:

haha
I am a hefty 150 at the best of times (6'1")
wish I could gain but am cursed with high metabolism :LOL:
never ceases to p*s* my daughter off :p

Back