New Problem, U guys sick of this amateur yet?

cluth cable mount at engine?

I have my 66cc vkit mounted on my 26" cruiser bike, everything went great,but I am not sure how to mount my clutch cable at the engine. No brakets or instruction tell how to do it. I can wing it and make some type of bracket, But I was wondering what worked great for you? Thanks for your help, Strato-Blaster, Johnny V

Maybe when I put to practice what seller told me - he called after I started this post - every thing will be cool. hope so.

well - that's something we don't hear as often as we should

seller called - said every thing will be cool

now that is COOL

wish we had a little more of that going on

Ride That Thing - Mountainman

I have my 66cc vkit mounted on my 26" cruiser bike, everything went great,but I am not sure how to mount my clutch cable at the engine. No brakets or instruction tell how to do it. I can wing it and make some type of bracket, But I was wondering what worked great for you? Thanks for your help, Strato-Blaster, Johnny V

Under the carby there should be an adjustment point to insert the cable/ out sheath then the cable runs to the clutch arm........
Step 7 in the following instructions..........

http://www.thatsdax.com/INSTALL_PAGE_2.html

Thanks Mr Right!

Thats Great! I appreciate your help. Will hook it up tonight and fire it up for the first time, cant wait! Strato-blaster, john

I hope you remembered or know about removing the clutch cover off ( right side) and greasing the gears with moly-grease and lube the chain to with chain lube, comes in spray can from go-cart shops.
Good to see how this forum works, all chipping in, great stuff.

Back