New purchase

D

Dockspa1

I just recieved a motor from California with ebay user (Applebig).
Has anyone done business with him before?
Thanks for the input.
Doc :?

also

There is a part in here that was not in my king motor kit. It is round black threaded, looks like a pipe reducer with an internal threaded plug.
about 1" diameter and 1.5 " long.
Any Ideas?
Augie, this is a two part question, one looking for sales history and the other looking for part identification. Maybe I should have posted seperatly, not sure.
Thanks Doc :???:

good idea...for general info to the group: yes, a personal generic thread like this is entirely appropriate, anyone who wants to address either issue can do so, it's your topic, doc, take it where you want. tech/mech is where we have to be mucho-more careful. thanks for asking 8)

I purchased a 4 stroke kit from them and did not get any response when I emailed them requesting shipping info but the kit arrived in about a week. Was satisfied with the product.

l purchased an engine from them for my welder friend, who wanted one. don't know how it performs but, purchasing was quick 3 days and it was here. l will find out how it performs when he has it up and running, and let everyone know.........

tool

Wow, big help you guys and thanks. The first kit i got from Washington did not have one of the gesr pullers in it so it shocked me to see it in this kit. Well, I'm glad I have one now.
This kit looks almost the same except the hand throttle pin that goes into the bars was broke off. Do you think that it is importent?
Doc

if you are talking about the little tip inside the throttle, I always cut it off and wrap electrical tape around bars, then tighten throttle over it

Back