New rig photos! need input.

New photos of my latest rig. It is based on a stretch cruiser with hand knurled
stainless bodywork, the design is based on the Spirit of Sainlt louis aircraft
drum brakes front and back. I build these out a Las Vegas where I live, I am in the process of building a V twin four stroke 60cc engine for my next bike! I build and design robotic shows in vegas so I am lucky to have access to milling equipment. Any questions or feedback would be appreciated thanks for looking!

Attachments

• a1bike.jpg
    a1bike.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 613
  • IMG_5162.jpg
    IMG_5162.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 469
My feedback is: AWESOME! My input is that you need to knock out an 80cc vtwin and custom tank for my '37 Cleveland and ship it right to me so that I can beta test it for you.

That's a nice lookng bike.

good stretch

i like this look well done,id toss the tank:sick: but otherwise great build!

I agree on the tank still trying to find the right look for the frame it ruins the lines if it on the upper frame..it is the gravity feed that is the problem Thank you for your input!

Nice work I like the flow of the bike.Finally see a bike that the seat i paid 50 bucks for looks good on. Best looking stretched frame ive ever seen, As soon as you can get rid of the tank like your talking about. Maybe a taller more meaty rear tire,if you could find one lol...looks nice man.

Last edited:
I really like the engine turned finish on the tinwork. That bike is beautiful.
If you come up with a v-twin design that you could do a small production run on, I bet you would have all of them sold before production!

I definitly plan on a production run for the new motors I try to design things that have a solid consumer quality and are very reliable thanks for you input! guys as the assembly progresses I will give a youtube link to running engine

I like that a lot. I like the way the tank is because it has that cafe racer pod look on the back. I like the springer front end, and the bars, but i could do without all of the engine turned aluminum plates.
But, overall it's an awesome build...I like it a lot!!
Great job!!

Back