New Schwinn Aerosport:does it grab ya like it does me?

Also note the frame size; it only comes in 18". You might check one out in person first, see if it'll be big enough for you.

I stand 6'2" and need about a 23-24" frame to fit properly.
~

:cool:the 18" frame size would work well for my 29" inseam. i like my feet to reach the ground easily. as a matter of fact, i position my seat all the way down on my 20" DAHON.
hoping to have no problems with midframe and chainstay interference.

iRide, i'm installing a jackshaft setup. that should clear all obstacles.

I was looking at that bike less than a month ago admiring its antique look and heavy-duty design. But I wish they weren't so pricey. I'm sure its worth the price though.

Ya, I have seen that bike on the Schwin site. Ya, it is cool. Would like to see it when you are done. I also would be concerned about the chain clearance, but very do able.

$329 really isn't too bad, that "classic" Green Schwinn with front fender light sells in bikeshops for around $450 here.

Is there a Hawaii premium on manufactured suggested retail? That would be the bummeroo.

:cool:i believe EKI CYCLERY, our local SCHWINN/SUN/FELT/RALEIGH/DAHON dealer sells at MSRP. there are no extra shipping charges on special orders, if you can wait for the next shipping date.

Back