New side project

Learn to fix every thing in my life I was a car mechanic then I got bored learned to build computers then hvac ..people will always need something fixed learn to fix it all..plus at least you won't have to pay someone to fix your stuff
I've gotten pretty good with mowers and fourwheelers and what not. A few summers ago I got given a riding mower that I put 100 bucks into and turned around and sold it for 500. I've also made a couple spare dollars here and there doing oil changes and tune ups on some cars.

I found that it's missing the starter chain so I used a drill to crank it. It has spark and compression, but it still won't fire even with starting fluid. It doesn't have any stuck valves but it is spraying fuel back out the intake. I'm going to check the valve lash and go from there.

I found that it's missing the starter chain so I used a drill to crank it. It has spark and compression, but it still won't fire even with starting fluid. It doesn't have any stuck valves but it is spraying fuel back out the intake. I'm going to check the valve lash and go from there.
You can also take the cover off the stator side and check the timing marks.

Back