new spoiler project!

G

GaSpoiler

Hey Ya'll, I live just north of Atlanta. I recently purchased an unassembled Schwinn spoiler off of ebay last week. It has not even arrived yet and I have already been scouring the forum and the internet for an engine for this project. I want to ride back and forth to work on it when I am done. My commute is only 8 miles round trip with only one moderate hill. Traffic on the road is heavy and moves along at 45+mph. My plans are for a reliable rockabilly'esque type scoot with decent top end. I look forward to any ideas from other spoiler owners who have already been through the ringer! Thanks, Jason

L

locoWelder

welcome to MBc, ....dont want to hurt your feeling but dont look for better than 30mhp out of a 20 inch rim

O

OldPete

This is the intro forum and as a Southerner, you should realize a simple howdy goes a long way in establishing good relations with others.

So hi GaSpoiler! :D :cool:

Now that we have met, you can post in the appropriate forum for tech help or advice. We are going to make this board a good one and to do so means info has to be easy to find.

G

GaSpoiler

Point taken. I'll post for advice in the appropriate thread. Greetings to all the fellow bikers and gearheads!

G

go you good thing

Ol' Pete said:
We are going to make this board a good one and to do so means info has to be easy to find.

Hey Ol' Pete this is already a great board!!

Welcome GaSpoiler.

G

gone_fishin

hiya GaSpoiler :)

yes, this is a great place, & the community's tightness is why...

if Ol' Pete seems a bit "enthusiastic" about his advice, it's because he likes it as much as you're going to :D

welcome to the MBc 8)

Q

quay1962

Hi

Welcome GaSpoiler

In Topic "General Disussions" there is a whole host of tips on which engine to buy, and some useful info on which "not" to buy. This a great bunch of guys! :) :cool: :eek: :eek: