new spoiler project!

G

GaSpoiler

Hey Ya'll, I live just north of Atlanta. I recently purchased an unassembled Schwinn spoiler off of ebay last week. It has not even arrived yet and I have already been scouring the forum and the internet for an engine for this project. I want to ride back and forth to work on it when I am done. My commute is only 8 miles round trip with only one moderate hill. Traffic on the road is heavy and moves along at 45+mph. My plans are for a reliable rockabilly'esque type scoot with decent top end. I look forward to any ideas from other spoiler owners who have already been through the ringer! Thanks, Jason

welcome to MBc, ....dont want to hurt your feeling but dont look for better than 30mhp out of a 20 inch rim

This is the intro forum and as a Southerner, you should realize a simple howdy goes a long way in establishing good relations with others.

So hi GaSpoiler! :D :cool:

Now that we have met, you can post in the appropriate forum for tech help or advice. We are going to make this board a good one and to do so means info has to be easy to find.

Point taken. I'll post for advice in the appropriate thread. Greetings to all the fellow bikers and gearheads!

Ol' Pete said:
We are going to make this board a good one and to do so means info has to be easy to find.

Hey Ol' Pete this is already a great board!!

Welcome GaSpoiler.

hiya GaSpoiler :)

yes, this is a great place, & the community's tightness is why...

if Ol' Pete seems a bit "enthusiastic" about his advice, it's because he likes it as much as you're going to :D

welcome to the MBc 8)

Hi

Welcome GaSpoiler

In Topic "General Disussions" there is a whole host of tips on which engine to buy, and some useful info on which "not" to buy. This a great bunch of guys! :) :cool: :eek: :eek:

Back