For Sale New Staton Inc. Gear/Chain Outside Drive Complete Kit Minus Engine.

New Staton Inc. Gear/Chain Outside Drive Motorized Bike Kit Minus the Engine. Complete kit, Comes with a Heavy Duty rim/wheel already mounted to the left/right hand threaded freewheel hub. Also comes with instructions. Fits most engines with the 3" / 76mm centrifugal clutch. I recommend the new Honda GX50 Engine. Here is a web link to the kit.
https://www.staton-inc.com/store/index.php?p=product&id=399
Click on or Copy and Paste above URL into your web browser.

I'm not sure, but I don't think the kit/price to the link on the Staton website provided already includes the left/right hand threaded freewheel hub mounted to a wheel.

The pictures below are the kit and the kit mounted to a bike. I mounted the kit to a bike, but never used it. So basically it is still New. The only Caveat is that It has 2 chain guards mounted to the Output Sprocket side. (see picts.) I did this so I could mount a 1 Gallon Gas container to the opposite side of the engine. It will work fine with both chain guards mounted to the Transmission, but if you only want one chain guard, you will probably have to run to the local hardware store (like Ace Hardware) and get the correct sized bolts to mount just the one chain guard.

Asking: $275 plus $50 Shipping (UPS Ground)
I accept Paypal, Venmo, or Zelle.

Staton123.jpeg

IMG_0923.jpg

IMG_0924.jpg

Staton2.jpeg

Attachments

• Staton1.jpeg
    Staton1.jpeg
    31.4 KB · Views: 169
If I had the money I'd buy it to just have, I've been wanting to try a staton kit.

What do you fill out a application or something for PayPal credit? I've heard of paypal but never really understood how it all worked.

What do you fill out a application or something for PayPal credit? I've heard of paypal but never really understood how it all worked.

Get No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more when you check out with PayPal Credit.​

You can apply at the web address below.

Click on or Copy and Paste URL above into your web browser.

Ok thanks, like I need more credit, Lol it's the american way right?😎

Paypal is a great way to buy or sell stuff. You give me an email addy linked to your paypal and I send or recieve $$$ instantly. You just need to link a CC/debit or checking account to your paypal account to get it to work. Buyer/seller never see's your personal info. Fees are relatively cheap for the service compared to other ways. Sold 2 M/C's that way and transactions were flawless. Just make sure deposit is in your account before letting sale go, immediately transfer it to your bank account.

Back