New SUPER PK 80 build

This build is coming along nicely, engine fits well with room to play with the chain
1D99D051-5866-4AE1-A847-5F566B57ADEE.jpeg

I used a front mount on the rear and used a bit of pvc to make up size difference
Mounts very well!

Damn I'm diggin this bike! Do you by chance have the exact items you ordered for your sprocket adapter? I'm still in the process of figuring out my sprocket situation for my disc brake bike.... thanks!

Damn I'm diggin this bike! Do you by chance have the exact items you ordered for your sprocket adapter? I'm still in the process of figuring out my sprocket situation for my disc brake bike.... thanks!

Thanks

You can order them through bicyledesigner.com or MBRebel.com

Mind you the bolts that come from bicycledesigner can be dodgy and I’ve just had to order replacements from eBay. I’m hoping they are the correct ones as I haven’t gotten any replies to my emails

With some mucking around I’m pretty confident I can get the disc on there or I’m waiting on a new rear hub I might put on it yet.
C05AF2DE-C506-40BA-B088-205E0E2F2752.jpeg

Fired up today without any issues bar the clutch

Running very rich with a #30 pilot jet so waiting for some replacement jets

Couple of things straight up though is how smooth a case reed runs or is that the result of the lightened gudgeon pin?.. very happy so far :D

Another friend reported a noticeable improvement from a lighter pin.

Back