NEW Tanaka PF-3300 engine tested, not installed (w/a used ThatsDax 5:1 Gearbox)

Hello All,

LOOKING FOR HIGHEST OFFER PLEASE.

I dont have time to use and make a new build (ran out of money) lol!!!, its just sitting in my garage unused, so I might as well sell it.

NEW Tanaka PF-3300 engine tested, not installed (w/a used ThatsDax 5:1 Gearbox)

Engine was only ran for a few minutes to ensure running condition and has NEVER been used for any road trips at all.

Gearbox has internal 5:1 reduction and has a 10 tooth #41 pitch sprocket on it. Would estimate less then 20 miles on the gearbox for usage.

I dont have time to use and make a new build (ran out of money) lol!!! Its just sitting in my garage unused, so I might as well sell it.

Once again, the engine is BRAND NEW and has only been run for 6 or 7 minutes!

Will sell the both together with free shipping included to you, shipped same/ next business day.

Engine is currently for sale at online for $399.99!

http://www.monsterscooterparts.com/ta47hiperaen.html

Paypal ONLY.

If you have any sincere interest please post or PM.

LET THE BIDDING BEGIN!

Thank you for your interest!

how loud is the engine when running? and yes i'm interested. i'm just doing a little bit of research i should be able to get back with you later this evening. mark

I don't understand why someone hasn't scooped this up, its a deal. Weird, try buying a new tanaka 33cc.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for showing this thread your "love" with your posts.
This little 2 stroke is a gem, and for a 2 stroke, its not obnoxiously loud at all. And yes it is louder than my 4 stroke huaseng 49cc, but from other posts i've read on the tanaka, its quiet enough that the neighbors dont mind at all when you are riding it.
If you guys have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks again!
:)

Back