NEW Tanaka PF-3300 engine tested, not installed (w/a used ThatsDax 5:1 Gearbox)

Hello All,

LOOKING FOR HIGHEST OFFER PLEASE.

I dont have time to use and make a new build (ran out of money) lol!!!, its just sitting in my garage unused, so I might as well sell it.

NEW Tanaka PF-3300 engine tested, not installed (w/a used ThatsDax 5:1 Gearbox)

Engine was only ran for a few minutes to ensure running condition and has NEVER been used for any road trips at all.

Gearbox has internal 5:1 reduction and has a 10 tooth #41 pitch sprocket on it. Would estimate less then 20 miles on the gearbox for usage.

I dont have time to use and make a new build (ran out of money) lol!!! Its just sitting in my garage unused, so I might as well sell it.

Once again, the engine is BRAND NEW and has only been run for 6 or 7 minutes!

Will sell the both together with free shipping included to you, shipped same/ next business day.

Engine is currently for sale at online for $399.99!

http://www.monsterscooterparts.com/ta47hiperaen.html

Paypal ONLY.

If you have any sincere interest please post or PM.

LET THE BIDDING BEGIN!

Thank you for your interest!

Hi,
Thank you for your interest.
I have a grubbe 4gt 4 stroke 50cc and it purrs.
Its louder than that, but not obnoxiously so.
Other 2 strokes are much louder.
I don't have a fancy phone, so I only check this forum when I am on my laptop.
I promise a reply as soon as I see it.
Respectfully,
"OCC Chopper FL"

Got it. Thanks again Low...
Will ship/ drop off package before noon and send you a tracking number via email for your reference.
Low? Whats the best way to get it to you? UPS, USPS? Sigh... i'll do some research and decide.
Just contact me if you need anything.
Respectfully,
"OCC Chopper FL"

P.S. You MUST please post pics of your project for the benefit of me/ and the forum to "sweat" - (enjoy).

:)

add: (ship tomorrow monday aug 27th)

add #2: USPS label made, and USPS tracking # PM'ed to you. Thanks. :)

Last edited:
OCC,
Thanks again...I'm really looking forward to another Tanaka in the stable.
I'll be mounting it front wheel drive on 'The Beast' using a Thats Dax friction drive unit with the roller removed & 5/8" bore, 1.5" v-belt pulley mounted.
I've also got an expansion chamber pipe going on it removing the small restrictive catalyst canister muffler.
I did this mod on my last PF-3300 & added a few mph, better fuel economy & sound.
The v-belt drive also gets a few extra mph compared to a similarly geared friction roller (less friction) & I already have the rim-to-rim pulley mounted to the front wheel. It should do about 40 mph like the last one once broken in & get about 160 mpg when not WOT.
I'll post pics once completed.
-Lowracer-

Back