new to forum

Seraphem89

Local time
2:38 PM
Name is josh. first build and have tried a few different frames. lucky me i picked up a beach cruiser for 35 bucks at yard sale in like new condition. old lady rode it once and fell off it and didn't ride it since. :devilish: anyways i am looking forward to good information.

Front and rear disk brakes with an upgraded front disk rotor to at least 8 inches or greater + front suspension + SickBikeParts shift kit + Rock Solid Engines reed valve kit and Walbro style diaphragm carburettor + thorn proof inner tubes + pull start assembly + centrifugal clutch + Winkku Mirrors + chain tensioners + anti chain suck system + exhaust gas temperature gage and cylinder head temperature gauge + low range gear setup on the pedal crank + jail break rear cassette with an 11 tooth highway gear and 36 tooth climbing gear + BoB IBEX bicycle trailer to cart around spares, tools and extra fuel + Cane Creek Thud Buster suspension seat post + Wide comfort seat with gel inserts + high temperature chemical resistant silicone tubing attached to exhaust pipe for noise reduction + CR Machine manufacturing (3 hole) billet cylinder head.

Back