New to forum..

beerbiker

Local time
9:04 AM
Hello everyone. I am new to the forum. I am working on my second build. First motor bike was stolen. So I am working on another one to replace it. First was Huffy Cranbrook and this build is a Huffy Cranbrook. I like the Huffys because one they are cheap and pretty sturdy. I had maybe 500 miles on my last bike before it was taken off my porch. I went to set the bike outside, went in to grab my jacket and when I returned it was gone. Anyway, I got a problem with my new install and a friend told me about this place. Well, have a good day!

Well, I think I got it taken care of now. I had to file down the sprocket because the stock chain doesn't fit. Which if you ask me is asinine. My last kit I bought I didn't have to do that. Apparently, Bikeberry is known to have the kits where the chain doesn't fit. All I can say is I wont be using them again.

Oh and the screw heads to the clutch lever/drive sprocket came completely stripped so now I've got to fix that too. LOL nothing else on the motor was tightened down except that. Too soft of metal to put in torque on.

Back