New to Forum

R

Rapmasterk

Hi, I am new here to the forum and am looking into buying a bike engine. I was looking at a 80cc motor on ebay made by quihong enterprises I believe. I am 16 years old from canada, and have no previous mechanical skills, i mean I can use a screw driver and other tools, but never worked with engines. Would I be able to attach this to a bike with minimal problems, or is putting an engine like this on a bike just over my head??

Frist off ,Welcome to MBc, Glad to have you here with us! 8)

now as far as your questin on buying a motor, Please post it in the proper sub-forum like general discussion and thanks again for joining us ,your adventure is about to begain!!!!! 8)

hiya, moved you from the parts forum so people could meet ya...

check out tech/mech help, general discussion and the "owner's manual" to see what your adventure
will entail, pay attention & you'll be fine :)

welcome to MBc 8)

Hiya Rapmasterk and welcome aboard. I've a good feeling you will be able to mount the kit yourself with the help of the owners manual section in here. Ask questions if you have any probs. These bikes are great fun and probably one of the best ways for you to acquire some mechanical skills at a minimum cost.

Hi

welcome to MBc...if I can learn anybody can...good luck rapmasterk!
Happy motoring~ :cool:

Back