New to Forum

Depending on how crazy you want to get, you can definitely achieve a "look."

DSC00520-1.jpg

I've changed a few things since I took this pic, but you get the idea.

Depending on how crazy you want to get, you can definitely achieve a "look."

DSC00520-1.jpg

I've changed a few things since I took this pic, but you get the idea.
Nice yes that’s the look. I’m also trying to find the best cruiser that matches the whizzer, also do you know if I can get fenders that are a little longer. This seems the closest yet, but I was hoping for red or cream.
D9D31F27-DA38-4976-AB3A-61C003F357AC.png

Last edited:
Nice yes that’s the look. I’m also trying to find the best cruiser that matches the whizzer, also do you know if I can get fenders that are a little longer. This seems the closest yet, but I was hoping for red or cream. View attachment 94018
you might want to get a mid 60s to late 90s schwinn beach cruisers.
can be had on craigslist for around 20-30$, there made of thicker wall tubing and can handle a motor better in my opinion.
the huffy nel luso isnt really reccomended as the rack tends to crack and snap off (motor vibations)

its your money your choice but id stick to maybe a huffy cranbrook with a aftermarket rack if you just want to stick with new stuff
(bolt on racks handle the vibrations better)

you might want to get a mid 60s to late 90s schwinn beach cruisers.
can be had on craigslist for around 20-30$, there made of thicker wall tubing and can handle a motor better in my opinion.
the huffy nel luso isnt really reccomended as the rack tends to crack and snap off (motor vibations)

its your money your choice but id stick to maybe a huffy cranbrook with a aftermarket rack if you just want to stick with new stuff
(bolt on racks handle the vibrations better)
Good advice , I’ll check around. Thanks mark.

Hey Retro- first welcome. Everybody does things a little different, it’s hard to do it “wrong”. I found a nice cruiser online for $40 and slapped a cheap 2stroke kit on it- it’s my aviator- mostly just to see if I would enjoy the hobby. did this knowing I would likely want a more ‘custom’ 4 stroke- so I’m working on that now.
enjoy the ride

Hey Retro- first welcome. Everybody does things a little different, it’s hard to do it “wrong”. I found a nice cruiser online for $40 and slapped a cheap 2stroke kit on it- it’s my aviator- mostly just to see if I would enjoy the hobby. did this knowing I would likely want a more ‘custom’ 4 stroke- so I’m working on that now.
enjoy the ride
Cool thanks for the welcome. I’ve been looking a bit. I think I will enjoy this journey. A few years ago I enjoyed restoring a couple of old Vespas. The problem is I had a little difficult riding them because the kick start was always difficult. I have some hip issues. This seems like a nice option. It has the vintage feel about it. IT GOES. And I think the starting should be easier , I even see there are some electric start motors.

Cool thanks for the welcome. I’ve been looking a bit. I think I will enjoy this journey. the kick start was always difficult. I have some hip issues. I think the starting should be easier , I even see there are some electric start motors.

Zelda 66 - 80 cc Bullet Train Electric Start + pull start might be for you.

Here would be my suggestion for you. I think its not that small, yet not that big, and should be very portable. Looks like it should fit on the train. I am sure you can find one like this on craigslist for the low price of $99.99

Back