New to MBc, Contemplating First Build

Klue4u

Local time
8:49 AM
I've been on the forum several times, to check out all the cool bikes you guys are building and to get a lot of answers before I start a build of my own.

I'll probably start with a friction drive, since I have several parts and motors I can use, but eventually I want to build a jack shafted MTB. Not sure I want a "Happy Time" though. They sure look good but it seems hard to know what your gonna get. :unsure:

Anyhow, it's good to know I can come here with my questions and get solid advice from guys that have been there and done that. :bowdown:

Klue

"Failure, is the opportunity to begin again, more intelligently".
Henry Ford

Welcome to the form You were smart you did not do make the same mistake I made I should of did some research before my first buy if I did I would of found this wonderful form before my first build. What a mistake it was I wished I would of did some research first and found this form I would have know what vender's to use and witch vender's to avoid thanks to this form I found a good vendor and not the bad vendor that tried to rip me off and sold me junk off eBay.:giggle::D:unsure::bowdown::giggle:

Back