New to MBc, Hello all

dcol372

Local time
5:28 PM
Hello,
I am new to the site and to motorized bikes. I currently have a Huffy mountain bike without an engine, but I would like to find me a cruiser type frame and build off of that. I was looking into chopping the mountain bike like another member did on here, but since I lack a welder, I just decided to savage around for some old beach cruisers and go from there. Im looking for engine suggestions. I want to make sure I get a good relialbe one, that I can enhance the performance of. I want an 80cc, I do know that much. Around here where I live theres lots of hills that will sometimes get a little steap. I am open to any of your suggestions. Thanks for looking. Have a good day.
:cool:

Welcome, I use the 80cc myself, never a problem climbing hills. Since you are new to MB and their engines, read about all the small, inexpensive mods that can be done to these HT's and make your world easier.

Has anyone seen a Mtn bike frame with an old school springer front end? Im getting ready to order one for mine. Just would like to see some pics of someone else's, if there is any. O, btw I decided just to start building of my Mtn frame. Got it taken apart and sanded yesterday and painted it today. I went with a olive drab color. Not excactly what shade i was looking for, but its close enough.

Back