New to MBs, Old Hot Rodder / Biker

2door

Local time
3:52 AM
Hello everyone.
I was at a car show two weeks ago and while there stumbled on an MB owner. I studied his machine, questioned him some and ultimately was introduced to MBs and the abundance of kits and conversions available. After some days of research I selected my kit of choice and am now awaiting its arrival. My first install will be on a two wheeler but I have a rather unusual three wheeler that I've owned for years that looks to be begging for an engine. I'll keep you posted. I've been involved with motor driven vehicles from the tender age of eight when my dad bought me a mini-bike. (Who remembers the Doodle-Bug?) Since that time I've owned and driven hot rods, muscle cars, motorcycles and sports cars and raced them all. I'm too old for racing today but will never outgrow the fun of driving and what better way to enjoy the streets than on something as interesting as a motor driven bicycle? Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this hobby.

Did I hear "three wheeler"? That's guaranteed to get my attention. I look forward to seeing your project. Welcome to MBc.

Back