New to Motirized Bikes Quick Question

Aaron Brandt

Local time
2:44 PM
Hey all, I am new to building Motorized Bikes, I have mainly built the 2 stroke typical motorbikes the 80cc and 49cc engines. But I got this bike given to me with the Robin Subaru EH035 motor and it is much different than I have ever dealt with. Is this a 4 stroke engine or 2 stroke? Do I mix the gas ion this or straight gas. From googling it it doesn't say much about the gas. One site says 2 stroke another says 4 stroke so I am not certain.

Any definite info would be greatly appreciated.

From what I understand this is a pretty decent motor but how it is set up I am not sure if I like how it is set up.

Attachments

• unnamed (10).jpg
    unnamed (10).jpg
    163 KB · Views: 135
  • unnamed (9).jpg
    unnamed (9).jpg
    166 KB · Views: 126
4 stroke which means no oil in gas, but has a dipstick where you add oil to the crankcase.

Has valves under the square cover on top.

I got it running, The guy I got it from said it had been sitting for a few years in teh sun and in garage. I replaced spark plug and put gas in it and it started right up 1st try..

I am liking this motor if it starts like that after sitting for so long..

Thanks for all the replys

I got it running, The guy I got it from said it had been sitting for a few years in teh sun and in garage. I replaced spark plug and put gas in it and it started right up 1st try..

I am liking this motor if it starts like that after sitting for so long..
Change the oil.

Back