New to Motorbikes..

tbrookes2000

Local time
5:19 PM
Hello everyone! My name is Tom and I joined because I am a previous owner of a motorized Mountain bike (2500 plus miles) and jusy recently purchased a Grubee 66cc kit. Now...It STARTED out on a Mountain Bike I bought myself at Christmas...and because it looked "retarded" going down the road....being a welder by trade...I decided to do something different.....the photo is of "Fronkenstien" (See "Young Frankenstein" for reference)
It is a combination of a NEXT swing arm mountain bike, the one I disected, and bits of scrap metal left over in my shop at work. It's a work in progress and I'll post frequent updates and photos. Let me know what you all think!
Have a GREAT, safe day!!!:D

Attachments

• 05.25.11 Fronkenstien.jpg
    05.25.11 Fronkenstien.jpg
    286.6 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Hello, Tom. Welcome too MBc. That picture looks like the beginning of an awesome machine! Please read the Forum Rules and Stickies at the top of this page...they contain a lot of information that will help you to get around the various Forums much easier. When you start to send updates on your build (and we hope you will), open a new thread in the Powered Trikes Forum. Again, welcome to MBc and good luck.
Patrick

Back