New to motored bikes, Phoenix AZ

protocall

Local time
3:16 AM
Hi there. I'm about half way through building my first motored bike. It's a Grubee Skyhawk. . . looks like a good motor and all, but the directions were poorly translated. Well I'm learning a lot anyhow from my neighbor who is a mechanic (even though we both have never built one of these before). I also just started making stencils so I spray painted a big daddy from Bioshock video game on the gas tank. Errm, I'm sound like a 12 year old. Anyways, I'll post a pic of it when I'm done.

-protocall

Welcome to the forum. When you finish your build, you can rest on your couch and watch "Lost in Translation" with Bill Murray. The movie is about Japan, but you get the idea.

I have everything set up now accept my ****ed chain won't stay on the sprocket. I've searched this place for answers but I'm not seeing one that helps with this situation. It stayed on for a bit, and I rode it around, but I didn't even get down the street before it all went poopy. Anyone know a link to a thread that can help me out with this?

Back