New to motorized bicycles - Tucson, AZ

Winslow

Local time
2:52 AM
I'm new to motorized bicycles so I don't know much about them. I've been doing some reading and I'm especially interested in the Organic Transit ELF. But I'm also interested in a regular bicycle with a small motor (electric or gas). I'd prefer to buy the entire package rather than add a motor to an existing bicycle.

Any suggestions for a dealer in the Tucson, AZ area?

Welcome to the forum. You are in a great town for riding an assisted bike (and unassisted bikes). It's not tough to find complete e-bikes like pedego. Finding a complete gas assisted bike is tougher. You may find a complete gas bike on your local craigslist. There are usually some locals that assemble the gas bikes and sell them.

Welcome to the forum. You are in a great town for riding an assisted bike (and unassisted bikes). It's not tough to find complete e-bikes like pedego. Finding a complete gas assisted bike is tougher. You may find a complete gas bike on your local craigslist. There are usually some locals that assemble the gas bikes and sell them.
Thanks. I have been doing a bit of reading about the Pedego ebikes.

I think I'm more interested an electric bike and just about ready to dismiss a gas-engine bike.

The pedego would probably work good for you if you get one with a 500w motor. The smaller motors would not handle the hills as well. We have a local Pedego dealer in my town.

The pedego would probably work good for you if you get one with a 500w motor. The smaller motors would not handle the hills as well. We have a local Pedego dealer in my town.
500w motor. I will make a note of that. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back