New to the bike gang

Regalgse00

Local time
7:17 PM
I recently got the gt4 pro racing kit from gas bike.net and was trying to get it to 40 mph plus. And was wondering what I can do to for that. And was looking into the shifter kit they make for these engines as well and was wondering about those as well. Can anyone help?

What exhaust would you suggest? And are the parts from bike berry compatible with the gas bike kits? And what kind of cylinder head do you suggest? And would you port it yourself or buy a porter cylinder already? And are the shift lots hard to put on?

If you never ported or arent skilled you should buy one. Or, if you are a fast learner, buy an other cheap jug, get a dremel, practice. And then try to do it yourself.
I don't know about bike berry and gas bike, i'm not from the USA, i have to get stuff from ebay. I heard bad stuff about bike berry.
I'd say get a fred head, they have a lot of cooling, then machine down the cylinder, but be careful with squish. Cooling may be needed, because increased comperssion makes a bigger bang, therefore more heat.
About the exhaust, you should get one with an expansion chamber, I don't know it's name right now, but the dirt bike style one that looks similar to this

Don't get the banana exhaust, or the snake or those stuff. They are not that good.
An alternative would be to buy a scooter exhaust or something and weld it to fit your bike, like I did. They have a broader RPM power band.

he refering to the kx65 or a kx80 dirt bike exhuast.

probably the most simpilest to weld up and match to the bike (i have a few pictures, i used a 3/4 pipe adapter and it fit perfectly!)

Yeah, that one. I knew KX but didn't know the number, lol. Thats a good exhaust, probably one of the best you can get.

I’ll try a expansion chamber exhaust and a porter cylinder head and piston and see how well it goes. May I ask what kit you have and how fast does your go?

For the people who are in the states. Where is the best place to buy parts from?

I recently got the gt4 pro racing kit from gas bike.net and was trying to get it to 40 mph plus. And was wondering what I can do to for that. And was looking into the shifter kit they make for these engines as well and was wondering about those as well. Can anyone help?
Got any pictures? Because we like pictures.

Most parts are compatible, but some of the newer kits have 40 mm intakes and the older ones are 32 mm. Just check the specs on your motor compared to the parts you want.

Back