New To the forum and Motorized bikes

chuck216

Local time
7:21 AM
Hi All,

I'm Chuck, I'm from Tampa Florida, and I'm in the process of putting together a motorized bike. Yes it's from a kit. Unfortunately I didn't discover this forum until after I had ordered the kit.

The one in question seems to be the "JL Hoot" type kit. looks outstanding on the bike but I have some finishing touches to complete.. chain needs to be shortened a bit, and I need to find a one Piece wide crank for it as my Schwinn Point Beach Cruiser doesn't have a 3 piece crank. I can't wait to fire it up and hit the road though.

I also regret to say I was stupid and purchased the kit through ebay, from someone I found out while browsing this forum before I joined but after I had received the kit is persona-non-Grata here. I hope this doesn't effect your opinion of me as I was simply looking for the lowest cost 4 stroke kit available.

Chuck

Welcome to MBc. Chuck. You can order a one piece crank from bicycle-engines.com.Happy building.

Welcome aboard Chuck. I also bought before I found this forum. I think a lot of us found it while googling for fixes to the problems we were having.

Welcome aboard, Chuck.
Looks like we're two peas in a pod, sorta, as I'm pretty new to this Motored Bike thing myself.
Personally, I don't care who you bought the bike from as long as you get a chance to enjoy it, share that enjoyment with the rest of us (via posts) and aren't mean to others.

Dean

G'day Chuck and welcome to MBc.
Your doing better than me....i bumbled across this forum AFTER i finished my first build.Pity too cos it would have saved me alot of time/trouble/effort....nevermind,i'm home now.

Back