New to the forum, with parts and kits for sale!!

skyhawkcanada

Local time
3:34 AM
Hi guys,
my name is Jordon, and I used to run Skyhawkcanada.com until 2008.. I am attempting to get back into the business, but be a bit smarter about it this time by posting and blogging a lot more.

Currently I have a bunch of cool little upgrades and tweaks for your 2-stroke. I also have a limited number of 80cc Skyhawk kits left. I include a full set of upgrade and replacement parts with each of my kits, and they retail for 200. extra parts included are an extra chain, new style carb, new style throttles, choice of tank, choice of pipe.

I have the following parts for sale individually

-Silver gas tanks
-Rear rack tanks
-Crossbar drop-down tanks
-Black/silver upgrade throttle grips
-Upgrade pushbutton clutch handles
-Replacement chains
-Upgrade paper cone air filters
-Front drum brake hubs (very high quality alloy hub, with no spokes included)
-Extended street or chopper muffler
and best of all..
-Upgrade carburetor with handlebar choke and paper cone air filters

they are all reasonably priced, i offer shipping discounts, and package discounts, please email me for pricing..

dj_ooze@hotmail.com

as I say I have been selling gas AND electric hub kits since 2004, I am a very reputable seller with 100% perfect feedback on EBay!!

hope to hear from some of you soon!!

-Jordon

Welcome to the forum, Skyhawk.

We've added a vendors forum, where you are free to make product announcements - just try no to get too 'spammy' with them.

This allows us to keep the rest of the forum free from vendor sales pitches. We welcome non-sales based posts and replies from vendors in the other forums; after all, if any one group gets to see a lot of different methods and techniques, it's the vendors.

definately, ill be keeping my posts mostly to the vendor area, but you guys are welcome to try me for tech info too, Ive put together 50+ kits.. Glad to share if anyone cares to hear!!

thanks,
Jordon

Do you have the upgrade carb for the 80cc bicycle engine? If so, where can I buy it?

no problem, give me an email at dj_ooze(at)hotmail(dot) com..

I have just a few left. I have actually sold quite a bit of my stock since posting on here, i didnt realize there was such an demand for these parts..

thanks,
Jordon

Hey Roy

Thanks a lot,

I hope to be able to dedicate a lot more time to posting on here, I will be restocking with new (catalytic converter included) 2 strokes hopefully very soon!!

Back