New to the forum

Rich

Local time
6:03 AM
I recently bought an 80cc engine and put it on an older Specialized mountain bike. When I got the kit, the motor mounts weren't even close to fitting. So with many hours of filing and grinding it fit. It was thrilling to hear the engine come to life the first time.

Anyway I live in Eugene OR, the bike capital of the world. It is amazing how many paved and non paved bike trails there are in this area. Many, many miles.

I joined this forum to see if anyone is as excited as am in this new mode of transportation.

Rich

WELCOME to MBc Rich! Oh yea were all excited here. You've made it home. Kick back and relax!
Yea we got miles and miles of trails out here in Colorado too!

Welcome to MBc, and share your enthusiasim and this site with the locals around you and before you know it you'll have all kinds of enthuriastics to ride with ya.

Hi Rich. Welcome to MBc! Home of many answers, and awaiting your ideas.

General request to all new members.
Please, before posting any questions, do a search. Then READ,READ,READ.
There is a ton of information here. Many of your engine and performance issues in the Garage & Tech/Mech Help have already been covered. Here at MBc we are the home of nearly all MoteredBike questions. If you search and are unable to find your answer, don't hesitate to post your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :D}

Welcome,
Hope we can see some pictures of the bike you built.
Lots of mounting tips here, read up and you'll get a few options plus your own.
All the Best

BoltsM

Welcome to MBc. All of us here are nuts about motorized bikes, so you've definitely found the right place! Kick back and enjoy the ride! :D

Back