New to the group

fatboy67

Local time
4:54 AM
Hi to all,
My name is Gilbert; I'm new to forums and groups online and such. I am a sheet metal worker by trade. I have just recently put together a zbox 48cc on a Iron horse mountain bike. I have been physically riding a shogun hybrid to work for about the last 18 months. In the future I will send in some pics of the motorised bike. I live in South Australia. Well I hope when I post questions and replies I go to the correct forum. I have read up on the policy etc, and just want to thank in advance the volunteers that support all the forums
Thanks Gilbert..........

Welcome to MBc! look forward to seeing the pics! There is loads of information here and I'm sure you'll be able to find everything you need, but if you dont then dont hesitate to aks a question! Theres loads of Aussies here too!

Hey Gilbert. Welcome to MBc! Home of many answers, and awaiting your ideas.

General request to all new members.
Please, before posting any questions, do a search. Then READ,READ,READ.
There is a ton of information here. Many of your engine and performance issues in the Garage & Tech/Mech Help have already been covered. Here at MBc we are the home of nearly all MoteredBike questions. If you search and are unable to find your answer, don't hesitate to post your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :D}
Here's a great post link to get you started.
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=9263&highlight=things+done+first+time

welcome to MBc Gilbert, there is a host of info here and you have come to the right place...a suggestion...i started at the last pages and worked myself to current...i am sure it has been asked at least a 100 times lol...good luck and happy motoring!

Back