New to this forum BobbyT

BobbyT

Local time
3:48 AM
I have been building and riding MB's for many years. My Bikes are River Bottom Motor Bikes in Santa Maria Ca.
It is a real shop to help others with sorting out problems they might have.
I am recovering from a accident I was in ICU for 4 days.

It will be a long recovery. I had many injuries punctured lung; 8 fractured rib's, broken humerus and had shoulder reconstruction surgery. Typing is even hard to do right now.

It will be a long recovery. I had many injuries punctured lung; 8 fractured rib's, broken humerus and had shoulder reconstruction surgery. Typing is even hard to do right now.
well, welcome to the forum!
sorry to hear about the accident :(
hope you recover fast!

Welcome to the Darkside! Hope your healing up well. If you don't mind how did the accident happen? I'm just naturally nosey why I ask.

Welcome to the Darkside! Hope your healing up well. If you don't mind how did the accident happen? I'm just naturally nosey why I ask.
Hey everyone, an accident at the track has left Uncle Bob in dire shape, during a period of no health insurance in between jobs.

He’s one of those guys we can always count on for help, offering all kinds of food, parts and advice on race day.

Please consider supporting his GoFundMe campaign as a way of giving back to the givers of the world.
Please click on the actual GoFundMe campaign for greater detail into what happened and who Bob is. Thank you

https://www.gofundme.com/helphealun...PivWSk-5xYRdCEphMHr7Na7RWKyPbnZVgrkuV6NOmlCvE

I wish him well and hope his gofundme succeeds big time. Remember he's a veteran folks. VA should be picking up the majority of the medical tab. He does have medical insurance, I know I'm a veteran. If he's in a private hospital he needed to notify the VA within 24 hours so they could pay and have him transferred to a VA hospital. If he was unable to notify due to his inability to do so there's rules for that also. In the least he should have notified the hospital where he was taken and then they would have picked up the ball and carried it. They deal w/veterans all the time and know the rules.

Last edited:
Dude MBR posted a GoFundMe page about is a vet, says so right in the link. I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade but people need to know the whole truth. He;s going to need $$$ for living expenses big time and paying bills. His medical should not be an issue though $$$ wise. The VA is very good at taking care of its own. They will even pay for medical while he's at home for whatever he needs. If I wasn't where I'm at right now at this time I'd chip in just because he's a MABer and folks say he's a good guy. All this is just FYI and I wish him well.

Last edited:
I was just responding to MBR's post. I meant no harm.

Back