New to this site from central FL

paulw

Local time
1:57 PM
:giggle: Hello everyone my name is Paul. I wouldn't consider my self a noob but I still have lots of ?'s. My finished project is a mid 70's Sears and Robucks cruiser, it resembles a red western flyer. I bought the bike for $10 and spent about 17hrs reduing it. I put a 66/80cc 2 stroke motor on it and still breaking in the motor. I have worked on this project for over a year just working the bugs out. I had a major clearance issue with the rear rim being 1" 3/8. All because the rear triangle didn't have the proper clearance for the drive wheel setup. But I made due with it and enjoying. I have most of Manic Mechanic(AKA-JIM) parts on it, like hub adpt, intake, and motor mount.

:giggle: Hello everyone my name is Paul. I wouldn't consider my self a noob but I still have lots of ?'s. My finished project is a mid 70's Sears and Robucks cruiser, it resembles a red western flyer. I bought the bike for $10 and spent about 17hrs reduing it. I put a 66/80cc 2 stroke motor on it and still breaking in the motor. I have worked on this project for over a year just working the bugs out. I had a major clearance issue with the rear rim being 1" 3/8. All because the rear triangle didn't have the proper clearance for the drive wheel setup. But I made due with it and enjoying. I have most of Manic Mechanic(AKA-JIM) parts on it, like hub adpt, intake, and motor mount.

Welcome to the forum paulw! We have a lot of Great Guys here, you should have no trouble Buying, selling , and trading! Not to mention the wealth of knowlege here to tap into! Good luck on your projects!

Back