New to this stuff

B

bikinearly

I'm a new member from NW Chicago suburbs. I can't find any information on powered bikes around here. I ride an older Vision recumbent and a Trek hybrid. I pull a cheap trailer on occasion. I would like something powered (gas or elec.) but don't want to spend a bundle right away (married)
Where do I start? Thanks in advance for any replies. Anybody from around here???

Howdy!
Welcome aboard.
You've taken the first steps by joining our community; I'm sure someone will step up and be able to help answer your questions...

Ya know, MB.com has this NEAT feature on uploading pix, "from the Gallery" , but it take my poor dialup SO long to upload, I never get to use it.

BUT- just the other day I loaded a pic of a 33cc GEBE on a recumbent, and the previous week my first installation of that engine on a tricycle.

21_richardbike22_1.jpg

The owner of the trike weighs over 250, called me the other day to report the engine easilly pulling the trailer he ordered.

21_2007_0326tricycle0016_1.jpg

Anyway, WELCOME, and if you look at rack mounts, the mid-size GEBE is the only one that would do your trailer function, the 25 cc I prefer would be too small......

hi, bikinearly. you've taken the first step by joining in, now have a look around...and feel free to ask any questions about anything that interests you :)

welcome to the MBc 8)

Back