new to this very helpful forum :)

2strokepoke

Local time
1:03 AM
hi, names Rob im an 18 yr that craves learning about anything mechanical. ive been putting together a bike that should soon have a motor. it's a 20inch steel bmx style frame i got when i was 5 years old. ive added mtn bike forks with shocks. i would upload pics but i currently cannot. i have yet to see someone turn a 20inch bike into a gasbike with a HT motor with the exception of a few sting rays. i have a few ideas for creating more space for my motor.

Welcome to MBc, Rob. Now that you have introduced yourself, be sure to read all you can, including the 'Stickies'. They contain a lot of information. For example, Sticky #1 under ‘Introduce Yourself’ has 20 or so links to “How To…” threads, and important pages for you to follow. Sticky # 3 has info on forums, how you are expected to conduct yourself, and where you might find and use various features. But, read all of them, and be sure to use the search feature. If you are still stumped, post a question in the proper Forum. Good Luck. A motor on a 20" bike can get away from you very quickly.

Last edited:
Welcome to MBc, Rob. Now that you have introduced yourself, be sure to read all you can, including the 'Stickies'. They contain a lot of information. For example, Sticky #1 under 'Introduce Yourself' has 20 or so links to "How To." threads, and important pages for you to follow. Sticky # 3 has info on forums, how you are expected to conduct yourself, and where you might find and use various features. But, read all of them, and be sure to use the search feature. If you are still stumped, post a question in the proper Forum. Good Luck. A motor on a 20" bike can get away from you very quickly.

i'm not sure what you mean by it can get away very quickly...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back