new to yew

I

irish13

hey every one my name is brodie, my friends call me irish. and i ride a home grown. my engine should be here on mon the 18th but ill post a pick without it first. i reside in northeast pa just about 14 miles from the city of erie and im looking for better gas usage(hence the bike and engine) my engine is an 80cc chine, i think oh well hope everyone stays safe
irish :p

Welcome!

You'll like it around here, Irish. Pics can't be posted for a while after you join, but once that's over, feel free to post pics of your bike. Start a topic in General Discussion, and update that thread for your bike. Help keep the forum clean and uncluttered.

Also, we'll will be glad to help you with any troubles, should you have any, with your new motoredbike.

:D

Northeast PA or north eastern PA?

I know where Northeast PA is...that bike shop that sells Royal Enfields is there....you are possibly within riding distance of me.......actually, I've ridden a LOT farther than that before.
Welcome!

your right

yup northeast Pa i know of that bike shop its called Uncommon Motorcycles, go by it every day to work.

hello

welcome irish13, must be a red head? Good luck and happy motoring...btw welcome again to MBc! :eek:

ummm im a no head, i told my wife if i get any thinner its all coming off sooooo im a no hair but it would be brown. lol

Back