New Zeda 80 motor

Another thing with the heads and the gasket is, at the factory as the cylinders go by on the production line they have two people putting the heads on. One person on each side with a wrench and one of them might be stronger than the other and tighten one side more collapsing the gasket on that side. I've seen many gaskets with a half moon impression in them.

AHHHHH...like a young lad on Christmas Eve anticipating his first Lionel train set or new Columbia or Schwinn bike, or maybe his new Daisy "Red Ryder BB Rifle"...lol...DAMIEN
I feel the same way bud!! 36 yrs like when I got my first tricycle or something.. I got the firestorm 80cc rushed delivery and still no bike ... Hahaha.. Do you guys prefer cruisers or mountain bikes.. Cruiser I was gonna find some springer style from forks.. Something to ease on the vibration of knocking my bolts loose (I understand preventative maintence, and will keep on it) gonna be generous with the licktite tho.. And another question is we all got that big umm kid mentality all want our bikes to be fast.. How are you guess stopping your metal steeds?? Factory stock brakes.. I was gonna try disk brakes again this is my first build so many ideas limited funds.. However after going thru reviews stumbling onto this forum I'm glad I did myself a solid and went with zeda!!!!
BRANDON

I feel the same way bud!! 36 yrs like when I got my first tricycle or something.. I got the firestorm 80cc rushed delivery and still no bike ... Hahaha.. Do you guys prefer cruisers or mountain bikes.. Cruiser I was gonna find some springer style from forks.. Something to ease on the vibration of knocking my bolts loose (I understand preventative maintence, and will keep on it) gonna be generous with the licktite tho.. And another question is we all got that big umm kid mentality all want our bikes to be fast.. How are you guess stopping your metal steeds?? Factory stock brakes.. I was gonna try disk brakes again this is my first build so many ideas limited funds.. However after going thru reviews stumbling onto this forum I'm glad I did myself a solid and went with zeda!!!!
BRANDON
Follow the links and the "plot" on the link below, you will get a good overview of what i have done along with pics so you can see the end results of my Hyper Beach Cruiser with the Zeda 80 motor...DAMIEN

Ps...Dump the stock coaster and or rim brakes on these bikes like most of us, as well as myself, have already done...They will fail and cause accidents.

Since you mentioned a springer front fork, here's a photo of my Huffy beach cruiser with an old Schwinn springer. I got this running back in Sept and it's been my home-to-work-to-home ride every since. It's changed a little since this photo was taken, but still same form. By this spring it'll have mag wheels and disc brakes! Hope you get yours going soon Brandon!
huffy03.jpg

Since you mentioned a springer front fork, here's a photo of my Huffy beach cruiser with an old Schwinn springer. I got this running back in Sept and it's been my home-to-work-to-home ride every since. It's changed a little since this photo was taken, but still same form. By this spring it'll have mag wheels and disc brakes! Hope you get yours going soon Brandon!
View attachment 163380
I went with a 24in mongoose excursion 21 speed.. I want to do the jack shaft kit.. To see what the hype is all about.. That and I want it to be a bit sketchy.. Its a mountain bike front shock.. Front disk brake. Kinda small.. The only build I found for it the guy had to cut 10 mm off I think the intake somewhere.. But yea engine comes soon.. I'm getting the bike today gonna rip it down. Greese it up switch out parts.. If I can find some decent cheap ones.. But yea I'll post pics.. Lol I want to throw a banana seat on it.. I plan on ridding it about 10 miles a day.... I'll post pics as soon as I get the engine and really the bike Hahaha

Back