New Zeda 80

Boy, i hope your not referring to me when you say the "kitty cat guy" in this missive since i didn't ever steal anyones CDI ideas and make them my own...lol...people here know me as the guy that has cats...lol...lol.
Not you, the guy that says we are all full of crap, even though we will quote Jennings, right after he says Jennings is his god, etc etc. That guy that thinks everyone is wrong but him and he is the only one who can do any of this the right way. Saying he builds 50cc's that start from a stop and scoot up mountains at 50 mph. lol. I used to have respect for him, till I found out he is full of crap and a puke. lol

You are the Kat King. lol

I made some reeds out of blue shop towel and resin. The pieces I could get up ( need something to release it lol) actually turned out pretty good. lol. I am going to explore it more in the future. Kitty cat guy with the cdi thought it was a bad idea, there's already reeds out there. Theres already cdi's out there, didn't stop him from stealing a Suzuki cdi and selling it as his own. lol. At least I know no one sells blue shop towel reeds!! ahahahahahah
I was reading about the Suzuki CDI and the cheetah a bunch of those... Systems... I grabbed up the catnip... Meyou.. lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220216-043332.png
    Screenshot_20220216-043332.png
    232.6 KB · Views: 80
I was reading about the Suzuki CDI and the cheetah a bunch of those... Systems... I grabbed up the catnip... Meyou.. lol
Thats what I use. My first one is still going, and it's been drug through hell and back. With an Oz coil and a catnip, I don't even bother unhooking them when I weld. Haven't hurt one yet. lol

I made some reeds out of blue shop towel and resin. The pieces I could get up ( need something to release it lol) actually turned out pretty good. lol. I am going to explore it more in the future. Kitty cat guy with the cdi thought it was a bad idea, there's already reeds out there. Theres already cdi's out there, didn't stop him from stealing a Suzuki cdi and selling it as his own. lol. At least I know no one sells blue shop towel reeds!! ahahahahahah
My cat has a Suzuki engine.

Back