Newb

Joe

Local time
4:04 AM
Howdy! As my user name suggests, my name is Joe. I live in Dallas, Texas. I just started this evening assembling my motorized bike kit. It was probably 2 or 3 years ago that I first saw one of these kits on eBay. Thought they were cool, but didn't buy one until now. I'm using a Raleigh mtb I bought from the Salvation Army story for $10. The kit I'm using in the in-frame mounted 66/80cc kit. I have a nice 29er I built but I like it the way it is, so that's why I got another bike for this project.

As of this posting, I haven't ridden it yet. Still assembling. Got some questions that I wasn't able to get answered using the search box so I'll post where applicable.

Howdy! As my user name suggests, my name is Joe. I live in Dallas, Texas. I just started this evening assembling my motorized bike kit. It was probably 2 or 3 years ago that I first saw one of these kits on eBay. Thought they were cool, but didn't buy one until now. I'm using a Raleigh mtb I bought from the Salvation Army story for $10. The kit I'm using in the in-frame mounted 66/80cc kit. I have a nice 29er I built but I like it the way it is, so that's why I got another bike for this project.

As of this posting, I haven't ridden it yet. Still assembling. Got some questions that I wasn't able to get answered using the search box so I'll post where applicable.

Welcome to the forum, please read this and the stickies.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GcesQihc7-mm3hJGf7UPiqOaRXZ8ekUT99QUZq2qXXE/edit

Back