Newbee to the site and a little confused

drewstattoo

Local time
2:01 PM
Hey,new to this site and a little confused but am eager to learn and would like to post a pic of my two MB's. My name is Drew and have built two so far and love them. I also have a new kit and want to build a slammed lowrider so I will be picking the brains of all you like minded people . These types of bikes are fairly new to the east coast and I would really like to find people to ride with.

Attachments

• occ chopper.jpg
    occ chopper.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 90
  • Drew's scooter.jpg
    Drew's scooter.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Welcome Drew, it looks like we think a lot alike. I'm currently breaking in two cruisers, a Landmark and a Cranbrook. I have an OCC Chopper in the works and my next project will be an all chrome Micargi Prince lowrider. Where'd you get the spiffy headlight that's on your chopper?

sorry for any delay in answering I'm at work. The head light is stock original equipment. I got the bike in really great shape and decided to motorize it after watching youtube on MB's

If you buy the motor mount for your OCC from ebay it works great but don't waste your money on the exhaust pipe the same guy sells because it ruins performance TRUST ME I bought it and it was terrable

I have one of the motor mounts on the way. I passed on the exhaust pipe because it was just a straight pipe with no baffle. I'll probably go with a poo poo pipe later on in the build.

It was a waste of time for sure. I think any exspansion chamber you can find helps a great deal with performance. I got one from sick bike parts and although it took me a while to figure the best way to fit it that thing increased power a great deal

I'm more concerned with asthetics than I am with performance. I didn't know the light came as original equipment. Just did some shopping for one. I wish my bike would have come with one, I'd sell it and buy three or four more bikes without headlights.

Back