Newbie from Indiana

Welcome guitarman ...sounds like a good project that you have going. If your ever heading north on 63 stop by and say Hi. Im about 20 minutes north of Terre Haute.
Terry

Well jezusjonz , I will say hi , here at the forum . Unfortunetly I work 6 days a week 10 hours a day and don't have much time for getting out much anymore . and when vacation rolls around I spend it with the family as much as possible . offer was appreciated though .

guitar man- that sounds like a cool project, i would check with the local poliece before, though. cause although legal if over 15, they hate me when im on my s-ray with the ape hangers. im having some issues wth the local cops myself right now... oh and as for the weather, it was 45 yesterday:eek:

I've read the thread where you run into some problems with the law on your bike. I think I'll end up getting them the headlight / taillight / and blinkers just to make it look as legal as the law would expect it to look . May not be enough , but once I read the actual laws governing these bicycle/mopeds I will stand up and fight city hall if I know I'm / or my boys are in the right. Is it worth it in the long run ? Probably not , but with me it's just the principal of the matter.:cool:

Welcome guitarman,,u sound like a good dad ,,,,i think we should have a get together all of us that is close i want to race ..homade heheh

Thanx MasterLink , I try my best . And thank ya for the welcome. I can't get together for a race but if ya ever get enough other bikers together for a race video record it and I'd be the first in line to watch it. :cool:

welcome aboard, guitar man! We're glad you've become a member.

Ask away with your questions.

Now, the first place to get started is with the 'Read This First' post at the top of the 'Introduce Yourself' forum

And, a good post to get grounded with motorized bikes is with sparky's crash course

Finally, be sure to use the SEARCH functions here at the site. The odds are, your question, or a very similar one, has been asked before. If the simple (but basic) search function is returning too many results, refer to the advanced search thread.

Thanx for the welcome loquin , I scanned through the read this first already,and I've used the search function as well . But I have'nt checked out Sparky's crash course yet , but I will get to it before long. there is a lot of reading to do on this forum , sometimes I just don't know where to begin. Rock On............Ooopps keep forgetting I'm not on one of my guitar forums Soooooo let me just say ..........Ride On :D:cool::D

Back