Newbie from Southern Colorado

Oakspring

Local time
8:28 AM
Howdy (y)from the Front Range of Rockies in Southern Colorado. Have been lurking for a little bit and very impressed with everything going on here.

Just now getting my shop set back up, gathering parts and going through plans, plans and more plans. I'm totally jazzed about building an HPV Tadpole Trike as a first step while I figure out how to "Motor Up" the second project as quickly as possible. I'm just starting out in this endeavor though I've been looking at recumbent trikes for quite some time and now seems the right time to jump in and go for it! I'm totally there on motorizing a trike...in fact it was the first thing I thought about when I first test drove a trike!!

I know I'll learn a lot from the folks here :bowdown: and hope that at some point I can contribute as well. Please be patient as I expect that I'll probably ask more than a few "nardo" questions from time to time.

Welcome to MBc, Oakspring. Once you get started, keep on plugging at it, and I'm sure you will figure it out. If you really get stuck, help is only a question away...but first, USE our search function. Nearly every question about MBs has been asked and answered. Restrain yourself, and don't go so fast that you miss what seems to be an insignificant step. Good luck to you. Can hardly wait for the finished project.
Patrick

Back