Newbie here!!

Instag8ter

Local time
3:55 PM
Hello to all in the Motor bike world!! My name is Josh and I have been intrigued by the bicycle engine scene for sometime now but I haven't gotten real serious about it until recently.. I'm in the research/savings stage right now and I'm hoping to get some help from you all who know a lot about this.. now I'm not new to the internal combustion world. I am a mechanic for a living, but I don't know much about 2 strokes be and honestly there's a lot of people selling BS but claiming to be the best..

So yeah I'm working with a Jesse James WCC for my starting point and I know I'm going to have to weld in a brace for a mount but thats no biggie and I have about $200 saved for a kit, so I'm hoping I'll be up and running really soon

Welcome to the Darkside! Your now officially a .01%er. Are you sure there's enough romm in the V on that chopper bike to fit an engine? Most choppers have a really small V in the frame.

Welcome. Cool bike to start with!
@Street Ryderz has a wcc bike a it's a bad b**ch lol.
CDH and Zeda are the big names but beware of zeda motor sports. Plenty of other places to get either. Bicycle Motor Works and bicycle-engines.com are good vendors.

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

Welcome to the Darkside! Your now officially a .01%er. Are you sure there's enough romm in the V on that chopper bike to fit an engine? Most choppers have a really small V in the frame.

.01% lol... Yea I'll have to weld in a support bar to make the V but I've seen some pictures online of some rattie ass mounted engines that I know I can make look better.. it's the Jesse James chopper so I know I'll have my hands full but it should come out

Welcome. Cool bike to start with!
@Street Ryderz has a wcc bike a it's a bad b*tch lol.
CDH and Zeda are the big names but beware of zeda motor sports. Plenty of other to get either. Bicycle Motor Works and bicycle-engines.com are good vendors.
I have seen a bunch of videos that Zeda has done and I like how his stuff has Prof of his numbers with the Dyno but I see there is a lot of people saying that he is a rip off.. I wish I know the truth.. and CDH just isn't as big in the racing modds that I want

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

Hello and welcome, that's going to be a cool build. Zeda = good
Zeda motorsports= you're taking a big chance on being ripped off.

Moderators Note:

Hello and welcome, that's going to be a cool build. Zeda = good
Zeda motorsports= you're taking a big chance on being ripped off.
Zedamotorsports has a pretty bad rep don't it

Moderators Note:

The are alot more reputable dealers to do business with. Personally id never buy from him

Moderators Note:

Back