Newbie here!!

MAN this is what I was looking for when I joined this forum!!! You all have grate idea's that I'm going to look in to some more... At the same time I'm getting inpatient with it all so I think I'm going to just order a cheap "chinagirl" kit and then I mean start buying the more expensive parts for what I have in mind..

MAN this is what I was looking for when I joined this forum!!! You all have grate idea's that I'm going to look in to some more... At the same time I'm getting inpatient with it all so I think I'm going to just order a cheap "chinagirl" kit and then I mean start buying the more expensive parts for what I have in mind..
Well then let me suggest a Zeda Firestorm kit from BicycleEngines.com or a Runwell PK80 from bicycle motor works. If they still have any of the PK80 rippers left that would be a worth while purchase as it has a upgraded cyl. and head. Good value. Both are good choices though I would lean towards the latter.

Is this the right line for the newbs intros or should i start a new thread ? been awhile since I've done forums :confused:

Back