Newbie here

41D5DCFF-B7B0-4478-AF1F-0B8B819DAC3B.jpeg
Newbie here trying to get advice on how to fix some problems.
41D5DCFF-B7B0-4478-AF1F-0B8B819DAC3B.jpeg

Thanks guys it took Me a bit to learn how to reply and post the pics. My first problem is the wide crank and the sprocket, The sprocket sits really far out towards the crank arm and the free wheel hub on the wheel is close to the center of the bike. Is there some kind of spacer to get the freewheel sprocket more towards the frame? Seems like the chain might slip off the sprocket if not aligned properly.
Welcome to motored bikes. Most China Girls will fit between the regular type cranks, so maybe look into that.

The wires are not hooked up yet due to the charging system I am building. I bought a 5 wire rectifier and an additional 12V charging coil for the magneto. Next I will need a battery and was wondering what the best choice would be for the 12V battery and any possible recommendations for a 12v LED headlight and taillight.
I just use a rechargeable headlight and battery taillight. Before you go too far, move your CDI up on the post. Where it's at now, it will get baked between the pipes. If it's up 5 or 6 inches it will get some air flow and stay cooler.

Back