Newbie Question Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever misspelled something?
I know it's not happening in this case, but a vast amount of mistakes in spelling, grammar, sentence structures or lack thereof have been due to folks who use and/or abuse drugs and alcohol and then come online and attempt to post things that have really been as bad as trying to decipher and translate ancient Sanskrit...lol.

I know it's not happening in this case, but a vast amount of mistakes in spelling, grammer, sentence structures or lack thereof have been due to folks who use and/or abuse drugs and alcohol and then come online and attempt to post things that have really been as bad as trying to decipher and translate ancient Sanskrit...lol.
Gottcha, but that question was intended for coubob. Apparently its not ok to make a spelling mistake (according to coubob), but it is ok to change the subject in someone's thread. I wasn't concerned with it until he became vulgar. I thought it was funny up until that point. Give coubob some love, he needs it.

Gottcha, but that question was intended for coubob. Apparently its not ok to make a spelling mistake (according to coubob), but it is ok to change the subject in someone's thread. I wasn't concerned with it until he became vulgar. I thought it was funny up until that point. Give coubob some love, he needs it.
I came on this site strictly for information, but apparently I need to pray for people.
True gearheads love God. You know who you are.

I know it's not happening in this case, but a vast amount of mistakes in spelling, grammar, sentence structures or lack thereof have been due to folks who use and/or abuse drugs and alcohol and then come online and attempt to post things that have really been as bad as trying to decipher and translate ancient Sanskrit...lol.
I'm just lazy in the way I text but I at least try to sound somewhat coherent

Just like in most forums, when someone has a topic that is not the same as the OPs that starts his own thread for a particular problem or question, it is proper etiquette to always start your own thread/topic so as not to derail or hijack an OPs thread for a question that is off the topic.

Mind you, not everyone objects to this and actually like our little free for all here, but that is not always the case...No harm done that couldn't get rectified quickly...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back