Newbie Whizzer Lover

Squeakit

Local time
2:53 AM
Hi: This is to introduce myself as per forum instructions. I'm 65 years old and live in Lake Havasu City, AZ. A couple months ago I bought a 1998 Whizzer from a friend and it brought back some great memories. My first motorized vehicle was an old Whizzer I paid 20 bucks for when I was 12 years old, and my new Whizzer is more fun than my full-size cruiser motorcycle. I've been lurking on this forum for about 2 weeks and the information is terrific. It was here that I discovered that I never should have removed the restrictors from my WC1 engine - after the fact. The bike ran like a holy terror until the other day when it suddenly became a limping wet dishmop. After reading Quentin Guenther's expert posts I realized that my valve seats had bought it, and it was upgrade time! The kit is on order and I'm looking forward to being back in the saddle again before too long. I've always loved 2 wheel motorized vehicles, and have owned several bikes and scooters over the years. I like tinkering with small engines and I still have a heck of a lot to learn. This looks like a good place to do it. Glad to be here!

Back