Newbie with a couple of questions

arbys

Local time
10:28 AM
I recently purchased a 2002 Pacesetter II with just over 2000 miles. I have never ridden a Whizzer before so I am completely in the dark with the operation of the motor bike. It's not presently running and on it's second WCI 008847 engine. I do have the original WCI engine 0004194. I'm confused with the different engine designations. How long should an engine last? Is there a resource to find some of these elementary explanations of the Whizzer and specifically the Pacemaker II ?

I recently purchased a 2002 Pacesetter II with just over 2000 miles. I have never ridden a Whizzer before so I am completely in the dark with the operation of the motor bike. It's not presently running and on it's second WCI 008847 engine. I do have the original WCI engine 0004194. I'm confused with the different engine designations. How long should an engine last? Is there a resource to find some of these elementary explanations of the Whizzer and specifically the Pacemaker II ?
Hang in there @Wrench will be around to let you know where to get every bit of info you need.

In the meantime check out Quenton.

How long should an engine last? Is there a resource to find some of these elementary explanations of the Whizzer and specifically the Pacemaker II ?
The engine will last a long time as long as you take care of it.

Search the Whizzer section, you'll find all the answers to maintaining your Whizzer

Are the Cruzzer brand engines any good, I guess there a knock off whizzer engine as I take it. I found a cruzzer engine kit for $800 dollars does that sound about right? & are they worth the money? Or are them kits engines junk. Thanks any help would be appreciated.

Are the Cruzzer brand engines any good, I guess there a knock off whizzer engine as I take it. I found a cruzzer engine kit for $800 dollars does that sound about right? & are they worth the money? Or are them kits engines junk. Thanks any help would be appreciated.
The Cruzzer Engines are fine. And I'm pretty sure if ya buy it from Paul @ https://www.whizzercruzerparts.com/
it has a 1 year warranty.

Shaving the head .100" will greatly increase the compression

Yeah that's who I was inform by, what model & specs are the cruzzer kit engines? Are they a wc1?

Back