Newbie with a couple of questions

Yeah that's who I was inform by, what model & specs are the cruzzer kit engines? Are they a wc1?
NE-5 138cc with a 20mm carb
It has the Whizzer Ambassador head and it might have a 22mm intake valve instead of a 24mm
Cruzzer has changed the Cyl a few times and intake port sizes so it's now probably has what called a valve cassett block instead of valve seats pressed into the cyl. Not sure why Taiwan does what it does. Ask Paul about the Cyl
As far as Cruzzer claiming it has a ceramic cylinder It's not ceramic it's just painted with ceramic paint . That makes a good primer though because I suggest to paint it with BBQ temperature paint black.

I have never tried the Cruzzer Cyl people say their OK and ya always can enlarge the intake ports if ya want.
Cruzzer also has bad reviews just like all M/B stuff today. But these bad reviews usually come from people who have trouble bolting the license plate on their car :ROFLMAO:

The Cruzzer bottom end is great and will last forever. The crank is massive and the Cruzzer already has the high lift cam

Debating if I want to spend $1000 on a engine kit, cause next I'll have to find a suitable bike to handle it.

Debating if I want to spend $1000 on a engine kit, cause next I'll have to find a suitable bike to handle it.
You'll probably be able to find a whole Whizzer a used WC-1 or a NE-5 for $1K
Good luck the deals are out there they pop up all the time
Not uncommon to invest $2k to make a New Gen Whizzer better than new, = total spent $2K
A new NE-5 in 2006 costs $1.750

Yeah I know building my own might cost more, but in the end I think I'll have better bike. I agree I've seen some good deals price wise on used whizzers, I just dont know enough about them other than i read ne-5 is a decent engine/best engine to have.

Yeah I know building my own might cost more, but in the end I think I'll have better bike. I agree I've seen some good deals price wise on used whizzers, I just dont know enough about them other than i read ne-5 is a decent engine/best engine to have.
WC-1 top end and cam can be upgraded to be a NE-5

Back